Deleting Extension Instructions
It is important to back up your forums database before proceeding.
- Go to ACP -> Customise -> Manage extensions.
- Look for the extension name under Enabled Extensions, and click "Disable".
- Confirm to Disable the extension.
- Return to Manage Extensions.
- Now under the Disabled Extensions list Click "Delete data" for the extension.
- Confirm to Delete data for the extension, this some times can take a while so be patient, do not refresh or leave the page until you see the "The extension’s data was deleted successfully" notice.
- Delete the extension files from your ext folder